Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read

2 posters

Go down

Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read Empty Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read

Post  Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 am

Here you can post house exchanges for free , please add as much detail as possible and keep checking back to replie to any messages you may have.

Admin
Admin

https://01883.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read Empty 1 bed flat

Post  leales Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:40 am

Waltham Abbey! we have a one bedroom flat on the ground floor with secure entry system to the flats. We are located in the centre of town . 3 minute walk to tesco and a 5 minute walk to the centre of town. idel for older person looking to downsize. We need a two bedroom + house in the area for our growing family. cash offered for right move!!

leales

Back to top Go down

Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read Empty My 2 double bed terraced house in Norbury, for your large 2 or 3 bed in Oxted or 5 mile local sourrounding areas... PLEASE!

Post  cksmummy Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 pm

small 2 bed terraced house - 2nd to end. 2 double bedrooms, good size living room and L shape kitchen. Average bathroom and a good size south facing garden! Small front garden, NON-ESTATE, parking right outside the house for your car/s... want a large 2 or 3 bed house Oxted or 5 mile radius... PLEASE xx

BEDROOM 1: double, decorated in a pale green and powder blue to walls and has Luxury blue carpet! This room is at the back of the house, 1st floor.
BEDROOM 2: double, at the front of the house, 1st floor. This room is as it was when I moved in - so in need of decorating and carpeting.
LOFT SPACE: large! very large! mostly boarded out...
LIVING ROOM: has been carpeted and decorated, one wall has a lovely choc brown and gold feature wall paper on. I have a table and 4 chairs, 2x2seater sofas, TV unit and toys in the living room with lots of space left! I have a massive cupboard under the stairs. I have added frosted effect to the window for stylish privacy! Good size room. Has 2 doors off it one side - one is the stair case and the other the kitchen. Front of the house, ground floor.
KITCHEN: has had a lick of paint and laminate flooring laid. Although according to Croydon Council, by 2010 it will have a new kitchen and Bathroom. Back of the house, ground floor.
BATHROOM: is an average size, recently had a lick of paint and laminate flooring laid. Back of the house, ground floor.
BACK GARDEN: south facing, patioed, good size and lovely place to sit!
FRONT GARDEN: small bricked out front garden with fence.

My house is a good size overall, just does not have hallways/passages. It is an excellent location and lovely area. I am NOT on an estate. Local to lots of schools, parks, transport and shops etc.

I am looking for a larger 2 bed house or preferably a 3 bed, in or local to Oxted. I am looking from South Croydon, Kenley, Banstead, Purley, Caterham, Coulsdon, Hamsey Green, Warlingham, Woldingham, etc...

I am a serious mover wanting to move asap to be closer to my mum in Old Oxted. Please note that my house is ideal for someone wanting to downsize or who is not bothered about having a hallway! Nor a giagantic kitchen! lol

Please feel free to call anytime: 020 8764 0233, 07931 995 135 or e-mail: gemcj@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking and the best of luck with your search. Gem.x

cksmummy

Back to top Go down

Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read Empty Re: Council & housing Assoc House Exchanges - Please Read

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down